Sunday, March 2, 2014

Little Peeps, A Sure Sign of Spring!

Hello Friends!

I have a super cute and easy tutorial just for you...




I get just a tiny bit giddy inside with the change of the Seasons.

Spring is one of my favorites, with the fresh smells of rain, new grass, leaves and blossoms and those Little Peeps popping up everywhere..

I designed this Little Peep Easter Basket with a little inspiration from my childhood memories of Easter that are so vivid in my mind..I think I can even smell a chocolate bunny!

This is a super easy Tutuorial and you probably have almost all the supplies on hand. I made several at a time and will be making even more. they are great to give to the little ones filled with Easter candy or this would be darlin' for a Easter Vignette. 

For my tutorial click HERE

I'm so peeping happy you could stop by...

Enjoy your early Spring and Have a Fun time creating Peep Easter Baskets

I'm Partying this week at;

Make It Pretty Monday

Amaze Me Monday

4 comments:

maddyrose said...

This is such a cute little chick I might break out the paper clay and give it a try. Thanks for the idea and great tut.

Incipient Wings said...

Hi Diane!
super cute and looks like lot's of fun to make:)

Ms Misantropia said...

Amazing Easter craft!
I feel the need to make spring planters/baskets at the moment too, and made the first for my parents yesterday. Though I am nowhere as artistic as you, I just use things from the garden :)

Diane said...

Maddy- You would make a super cute little chick, you are so talented!

Marfi- Thank you :)I would love to see a chick that you create as you always create the cutest things.

Katrina- I too love to make things from the garden or nature. I have a willow tree that has shed many branches during this winter. I want to gather them all up and make a secret little hideaway for my grandkids..

Thank you ladies for stopping by to visit.

~Diane