Sunday, February 2, 2014

Art,Blog Hop and a One Eyed Monster


 Hello all and Welcome!           Brrrrrrr..... Come on in and get outta the cold!


 I've been lost in the studio for a couple weeks, that would explain the absence in my blog writing.


 But sometimes little characters like this, keep me tied up in the studio...


Yes, a lot of fun and  Halloween creating goes on down there, year round.. As well as the creating of other Holiday characters..


 Since it's February 2nd already, I thought I'd take a breather from the little characters in the studio and give you the scoop on some happenings coming soon, to the creative blog land.
Creative Paperclay® is having a blog hop, link party on February 8th. Oh yeah, it will be fun and bursting with tutorials*talent* and a few prizes. I will be giving away my creation from my tutorial that I have prepared for the blog hop. I hope you will mark your calendars and join in the fun!




Until then, I have a new tutorial for these cute "ONE EYED MONSTER" Valentines.
They are kid friendly and super easy to make. Click here for the tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and remember, My EYE Is On You Valentine!


I'm Partying this week at;
A Bouquet Of Talent, On Lakeshore Drive
Twigg Studios

1 comment:

Bettina Groh said...

I will be looking for the blog hop ... especially the tute's!! Thank you!!