Sunday, December 15, 2013

It All Starts With Foil...


Hello friends!

Yes, i'm still creating Snowmen!
Every year I tell myself, " I will create lots of Santa's", but once I create one snowman, I CANT STOP!  Yep it's true and Santa takes a back seat in my studio.




If you would like to jump on the Crazy Train,  I mean Snowman Express  and learn my basic armature technique for creating your own collection of Lil' Frosty's, then please join me over at the
Creative Paperclay Blog.
I'm pretty sure you will need a cup of hot chocolate for the trip as you will find creative magic there.
Yes friends, a magical world of creative possibilities awaits you, so take your time and enjoy the many projects and tutorials the Design Team Artists have dreamed up to share with you.

May your day be filled with Love, Joy and Creativeness !

~Diane

2 comments:

maddyrose said...

Snowmen and Santas, I always have a problem deciding between them. I love the way your snowmen turn out. They have to be some of my favorites. Happy holiday Diane. Hugs

Chris said...

Hi Diane, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/