Sunday, November 3, 2013

Snowman On The Old Fence

Hey All, Happy November!
What..in..the... November already?
 Yep, and I am now into Holiday mode... our little cottage  still  lingers of warm, and cozy Fall decor', but the studio is in full Winter Wonderment.


Before I became lost in the studio creating Christmas goodies for Ebay and making handmade gifts, I wanted to create a new addition to our Christmas decor'.
This was a great project!
 It was fun.  In my opinion this is an easy project for a "Clay Newbie".

 This Snowman is for my first Creative Paperclay® Tutorial for the Design Team.
He is created on an old found (in my yard) piece of weathered wood, using the fun and fabulous Creative Paperclay®
If you would like to create this little fella, roll up your sleeves  and come on over to
the Creative Paperclay® blog for my  Step-By-Step Tutorial! Here
If you need any help, please email me and I will answer any questions and help you along the way.

Thanks for visiting, I wish you a fun and creative day!
~Diane

Linked to,
 Life On Lakeshore Drive
 Funky Junk Interiors
Twigg Studios

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I've said it before...but it begs to be said again....you are a clay genius! This is adorable, Diane!!