Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Off subject!



Great news!


O'MGOSH!!!!  I cant believe it...  Our insurance company just waved the wait period with people having pre-existing conditions.
After my long wait, I'm gonna get my knee replaced. I cant wait to go hiking, camping, fishing and pick up my grand-kids without fear of falling. And no more pain management.

I am hoping to get it done next month... O' i am just tickled pink!!!

Thanks for listening, I am bursting with joy and just had to belt it out :)

Okie doakie, back to the studio ;)

Happy Wishes to you...
~Diane

4 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

Fantastic... as one who has both replaced, I urge you to do everything the physical therapist recommends!!

Susan Owenby said...

wweeeeeee!! congrats, sounds exciting!

Incipient Wings said...

Oh!
Congratulations
I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Tesa said...

Actually Dianne, it was Obamacare that did that. Part of the law made it mandatory for all insurance companies to accept pre-existing conditions- I am glad to hear that Obamacare it is working for some people