Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Clay Tips!

                        
                           Good morning!

                          

It's starting to look a lot like Winter in our neck of the woods.
How about your neck of the woods, has Jack Frost been frolicking                   about? 
        
Well I'll tell ya, when the air is crisp,the skies are gray and the 
snow blankets the Earth, there are three things that my heart
       desires to do... Bake, finesse the nest and CREATE!

Once a month I share a tip referring to Creative Paperclay® for the design team. When I create, almost all of my creations have Creative Paperclay® in the design.

This month I am sharing some SANDING tips i've learned along my creative path.I use this hlpful & easy technique with all of my clay creations, like the one below.

                 



 Do you remember this lil' guy I created at the beginning of the month.(If you missed the tutorial you can find it HERE).
If you are a beginner using clay, you may have some questions about sandingas sometimes getting into those tight areas such as, creases and wrinklescan be tricky at times. I have put together a few tips and tricks that may bebe helpful for you and your clay adventure. Click HERE to get my sanding tips.

 If you like to give your neighbors and friends handmade gifts for the Holidays? Please be sure to check back on December 1st. as I have designed a darlin' FUN & EASY project for gift giving that will be a treasured keepsake.
Oh yeah,you might want to get your clay now!!! Wahoooooooo! You can purchase Creative Paperclay® at
 Creative Paperclay on line store,or
                          Hobby Lobby.
                       
                         Have a Wonderfully Fun Creative Day!

                          ~Diane


1 comment:

Georgina said...

Hi Dianie,

How adorable...love that snowman. Weather here in far West TX is still gorgous, but soon to change...Canada is sending us our first glimpse of winter...for a couple of days, then's it's back to warm weather again! LOL

Have a great week and I too have been busy baking, creating, etc., etc,. etc. I love this time of years since it just screams out, "CREATE!!"

Hugs,
Georgina