Sunday, October 6, 2013

Frank and Creative Paper Clay

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by my blog, on this gorgeous Autumn Day!
 I have my " Frank " to share with you, and I have also linked him up to the Creative Paper Clay October challenge and call for  the New Design Team.
 Frank was not my original idea for the challenge, but I was a bit late in the game when i saw the challenge and call for the new design team. My idea was to show you how I make candy containers for all Holidays, using the wonderful "Creative Paper clay " but, Frankie will have to do.


I created Frank using the wonderful Creative paper clay. I used a paper mache' egg for my armature and molded the clay around it.


Then, the fun part begins.. the facial details... truly one of my favorite parts of sculpting, and Creative paper clay make sculpting a breeze. The clay is so easy to work with and manipulates very well.


 I hope you enjoyed meeting FRANK !

I hope you will hop on over to the Creative Paper Clay Blog to see all the wonderful creations!
Click here.

23 comments:

J said...

WOW! Frankie is wonderful - such fine detail. His personality really shines!

Incipient Wings said...

My gosh!
You're so talented!
He's just absolutely adorable!

Rachel Whetzel said...

Dianie, he's ADORABLE!! I love him!!

Diane said...

Thanks Ladies :)

He was fun to create!

~Diane

BahamaDawn said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!! Frankie is amazing!

Jess B. said...

amazing! TFS

Terri Sproul said...

OMG, this is amazing..

Diane Costanza said...

Frankie is wonderful! Love his sweet face!

Diane Costanza said...

Frankie is wonderful! Love his sweet face!

LuLu said...

Oh he has such a mischievous look about him, adorable ;)

Diane said...

Thanks y'all for your wonderful compliments.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~Diane

Flora said...

I definitely agree with all the comments about your Frankie!!!He is wonderful!!!
Blessings,Flora

Peggy Oliver said...

Fabulous Diane! great detail, I have been so inspired .. I cant wait to make more!

Leanne E said...

Absolutely love him!! Thanks for sharing :)

Leanne E said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...

Hi Peggy,Flora and Leeanne,
Thank you, and thanks for stopping by:).
~Diane

Barbara Rankin said...

Awesome. I love your Frankie. Wonderful job!!!! TFS and playing with us.

Ms Misantropia said...

OMG! I love Frank, how spooky beautiful!

Dawn Barrett said...

You are truly inspiring! wow...I'd want to have him out for much longer than the halloween month!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Amazing! I love it!

Cameron said...

He is stupendous! His details are amazing, Diane!!

So glad you've got your fingers in clay again!

Diane said...

Thank you to all who came to visit and left such nice compliments!

~Diane

Tee said...

Frank is awesomely Spook-tac-ular!