Friday, October 4, 2013

Getting Chilly Outside!

Good Morning!
 Wow! It's been getting a bit Chilly outside the last couple days. We even had 5 minutes of snow yesterday afternoon. WHAT??? yep, it's true!

 But, that isn't uncommon for Northern Utah... I've been working outside trimming my bushes and putting some of my decorations away before the snow comes. This cooler weather is much more pleasant to get yard work done, than it is in the blistering heat.

 What do you think? Do you like working outside in your yard during the Fall season?

 I hope to get our Halloween decorations up tomorrow. And if I do succeed, I will be sure to get pic's to share.



Besides tidying up the MacNaughtan Cottage grounds, I've been busy in my studio creating, The Good, The Bad and The down right Ugly!

 Today, I'm sharing the "Good"  lol...

  This cute Lil' Ghost (trick or Treater) is on Ebay Now.
 He has been very well received by a few collectors. If you are interested or would just like to see more pics of this cite lil' guy you can click  HERE.

 Thanks for stopping by,

 Have a Blessid Day!
 ~Diane

No comments: