Sunday, September 15, 2013

Autumn & Halloween Goodies!

  Hello, and Happy Autumn!
 I cant think of a better time to start blogging and creating again.


Don't you absolutely LOVE the Fall ?
 I do!   It's my most favorite time of year.
We have had a rather long and hot summer... Lately though, it has cooled off in the mornings and evenings.
We've even had some rainy days. And finally, you can smell Fall in the air.

This past summer, hubby and I planted our first garden. We've  had some successes and some failures, and we've learned a grundle to take with us next year.
I wanted to share with you my most prized part of the garden.
PUMPKINS!!!
 Yes,yes I've always dreamed of a huge pumpkin patch..with so many pumpkins, that I could have an Autumn festival and invite all the kids near and far to pick their own pumpkin.. well....
after planting, RE-PLANTING and RE-PLANTING i did get a huge patch, but only 5 pumpkins.
the good Lord made sure I had just enough pumpkins for each one of my grankids.. Thank you Jesus!!!
And once again, I learned a grundle..

.

Besides caring for a garden,  Life has settled down enough for me to get lost in my dream again. Creating
one of a kind Holiday art. This JOL was so much fun to create and just today he made his debut on Ebay.


And whats Halloween without a Ghostly Ghoul ? This Ornament is also making his debut on Ebay.
Click here to see this Spooky Ghost.


I wish you all a most wonderful Autumn day :)

~Diane

1 comment:

Incipient Wings said...

I'm so happy to see you again!
Your pumpkins are spectacular and your new art is so spooky!!!
Thanks for sharing and welcome back:)