Monday, January 7, 2013

Blueberry Bliss!



                                          I LOVE blueberries, what about You?

Yesterday morning, I had mosied down to the deep freeze to grab a bag of fish for that evenings dinner. As I opened the freezer my eyeball spotted a gargantua bag of big plump blueberries over to the left corner of the freezer.
Screammmm.............. I had forgotten that I'd put those plump little fruits in there a little over a month ago.

                                                 BLUEBERRY MUFFINS! 
                                             That's all that circled my head...
                                        So, I knew right then, what I must do..
 
                                                  Make Muffins for the Fam...
                                       
                                                                       
                                                               So i did!


                                         
                                           And this is what we devoured in only,
                                                            an afternoon.

                                                        No, I'm not kidding!!!


If you would like to bake up some most scrumptious blueberry muffins,  mmm, maybe for breakfast or a winters brunch,  or just to be the coolest grandma or mom that day.
 Then, the recipe is  right HERE for you.

Thank goodness for all recipes.com as they are one of three,  of my go to places for recipes when I want to try something new.

I hope you all have a fantastic Monday! A great beginning to a great week!

xoxo,
~Diane

5 comments:

LLA Creations said...

YUMMMM! Now do you want to tell me when I should expect mine in the mail?????

Georgina said...

Oh, now that's a big YUM!! My youngest loves them...will make some when he returns in 2 weeks...thanks for the idea.

Hope you New Year has started out with a loud and wonderful "Bang!!"

xxoo,
Georgina

maddyrose said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes I'll find a bag of blueberries in my freezer. You just never know about these things and muffins would be perfect right now.

Lola and Bea said...

I just found your blog. I adopted my grandson 8 years ago.Your grandchildren are very lucky to have such a loving grandma.I love your art work, it makes me smile. We love frozen blueberries. After a morning of berry picking at a local farm we wash our berries and dry them and them place them on a cookie sheet before putting them in the freezer. When they are frozen we double bag them first in zip lock snack bags and then in a gallon bag. This way the berries do not stick together. We love them in pancakes.

Sheryl Parsons said...

Oh Yum Diane! You must have been feeling my vibes as I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you are?