Sunday, October 21, 2012

Snowmen & Dominos

Good Sunday Morning to all :)
And what a beautiful one it is here in Northern Utah. I have another creation to share...
 

About a month ago, Alan and I went to a swap meet with my Brother and Sis-in-law. I was so excited when I came upon a box of old domino's, and I was even more excited when the fella told me the price of $ 3.00 I believe there (were) is 96 super nice domino's in that box.
 

I've seen many artists and crafters make them into some really, really cute artsy pendants.
 What I really wanted to do with them was to create sets of 3 ornaments and sell them for a low, low price on Ebay.
Yesterday, I listed 2 sets and they were gone within 5 minutes of listing them.( That was the fastest sale in my whole life of selling on ebay ).

This set is what I have listed now on ebay. It is a buy-it-now for the low price of  $ 8.00 with FREE shipping.
They also make a great little extra to attach to your Christmas gifts.

Thanks so much for your visit ;)

~Dianie


4 comments:

maddyrose said...

I've been hoping to find some dominos at the thrift store or a yard sale for Santa and snowmen ornies and then here you are posting some of the cutest little snowmen I've seen this year. It's no wonder they sell so fast.

LLA Creations said...

Your new ornies are great they make me smile! I can see why they went so fast! Talent:)

Linda said...

Oh my gosh!! I have a snowman fettish as you know....LOVE them!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sold! ;) I'll have to check and see if I have any dominoes laying around for you.