Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mr. Skelly

Happy Saturday friends!
Are you all getting ready for Halloween night?
I cant believe how fast it has snuck up on us! My grand kids dad, picked them up last night for a Halloween carnival at Kasen's school. I forgot how much fun it was getting kids ready for Halloween, and just to think that I get to do it again this Wednesday. YAY!!!

Do you dress up for Halloween?

A Ghost, Goblin or Witch? Maybe a Skeleton, perhaps?



Or, do you have your own Halloween party?
With spooky Halloween decor, and temptacious sweets and treats galore?
 
I love Halloween parties! We like to have one every year. More like an open house on Halloween night, with plenty of food and fun.
We missed last year, but this year we are planning on having a little something.
Mr. Skelly said he may be late to the party as he's all tied up over on Ebay
 
in fact, he said he may be headed to another party???
 
 If you would like Mr. Skelly to join your party, then just simply click here.
 
 
 
 
 
and to get ready for Christmas?
I have some Santa ornaments just listed
on ebay, with FREE shipping!
 
Hope you all have a Happy weekend!

5 comments:

maddyrose said...

Mr. Skelly has a smile that lights up a room. I imagine he'd be a hit at any Halloween party.

Georgina said...

I love your little skelly, Dianie. This year I'll be heading to Austin to spend some time with my daughter and grandies. Halloween night, I'll be dressing as a witch. Bought this wonderful witches hat at a local cutsie store (she always has the coolest stuff)and I'll be wearing that with my orange and white striped witches socks and black dress...looking forward to it.

Have a great week and enjoy the season.

xxoo,
Georgina

Cameron said...

Oooo, how I'd like to go to one of your parties!
It is wonderful to celebrate Holidays with kids....it certainly keeps the magic alive :)

Mr. Skelly is a cutie...you sure have a way with faces!

Sending much love to you,
Cameron

Skellyton Art said...

Awww Diane,
I love your Skelly! Your work always amazes me!

Mr SPLENDID Skelly!


Your old friend,
Skelly

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I got dressed up as a witch last night for a Halloween party! It was so much fun! Love your little Santa ornies - these are so adorable, Diane. And great price, too!