Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi friends,
I'm just popping in to let you know, I'm still working away on my studio..
I guess it's taking me longer to put it back together than I thought it would.
Really, to be quite honest with you folks, the problem is that I'm a scatter brain.. I've put so many little projects off for the past 8 months, that I've tried to tackle them all at once..yeah, I think I'm wonder woman or something, gotta have my hand in everything around here.
Well, dadgummit, it just isn't working for me (or hubby) at all.
So, I'm really,really trying to stay focused on my studio for the next few days.. Hmmm. Maybe in a few days I'll be able to produce some pics for ya ;)
until then, I wish you all a fantastic weekend :)

6 comments:

BoneyLittleFingers said...

You can do it Dianie!! Sometimes our best stuff comes after a long period of absence. Have a great big fun creative time in the studio! xox

Heather H. said...

I know the feeling!!! Good luck with your studio.
Can't wait to see some pictures.
Tootles,
Heather

Sheryl Parsons said...

Hang in there sweet lady, this too shall come to an end, hopefully with a new and wonderful creative place for you. :-) Oh, I'm moving in to Tooele, so I will be much closer. Time to set up a lunch date!
At the end of summer....lol.

maddyrose said...

Okay Wonder Woman, you need to stay focused. Keep telling yourself, "The studio comes first." We're getting anxious for some photos. xo

Georgina said...

Hey there, lady. I've been a absent for a bit, but I'm slowly returning to blogger and checking out what's been going on the last couple of months...you've been busy, I see.

Have wonderful weekend.

xxoo,
Georgina

Lisa said...

first thing that popped in my head, was the song...Wonder Woman, wonder woman...ha ha. no one knows more than I trying to do it all at once. So I don't!

hang in there.
xoxox