Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lil' J*Bug is going home


Yes she is.... and tomorrow is the big day!
I couldn't be more excited for my little angel and her mommy and daddy.
This all came a bit of a surprise, as the initial date was set for the weekend prior to July 4Th.
(You know you subconsciously prepare yourself for changes like this).
Yesterday, I had a visit from Jayda's case worker, and after we talked for a few minutes she said she had some good news to share.. so I'm like what? whats the good news??
She said, " Jayda has been approved to go home this weekend, for good ."
Well, heck I was just tickled to hear that news, but at the same time my heart sank just a little bit, because I know, I will truly miss her tagging along by my side every second of the day.
Now, I didn't allow myself to get all worked up over her moving back home, as her mommy already knew that I would miss her terribly, so she asked if I would like to babysit several nights a week while she's at work, and they did buy a house that sits right behind our house, yep our backyards are connected..lol
The good Lord works in mysterious ways :)
This weekend plans are to finish my studio makeover and hopefully by Monday morning, I'll be back to creating.
Wishing you all the best for this weekend!!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

WOW!! That is great news!! I know you now have to re-adjust to your empty nest again but I am sooooo freakin happy for Jayda, Tiff, Chris, you and Alan. When I think about the journey you have all made it brings tears to my eyes. I hope you know that the sacrifices you and Alan made to care for sweet little Jayda will always be such an important part of her life. Jayda is so lucky to have such an amazing gramma and grampa!

Love you all!
Linda

Cameron said...

Oh, how wonderful to have the Little One back with her parents....but still oh-so-close.....best of both worlds! :)

maddyrose said...

Diane, this is great news! It's wonderful that Jayda gets to go home but still be close enough that you won't miss her too much. It would appear that everyone comes out a winner this time. Have fun finishing your studio makeover. Hugs

Maggie said...

How great that your backyards are connected! You'll still get to see her often!

AliciaArtShop said...

I hope someday we can meet in person! This is a wonderful inspiration and I would love to give you a big hug. Xo~ Alicia