Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Big Changes

Hi friends,
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Spring season.

I'll bet your hoping to see pics of my new studio.
Well, let me explain....

In the midst of my painting, I had to stop to pack up every ounce of my art supplies and move them to storage as the room was needed for another and more important purpose. This was a real and true grieving time for me as i so much love to create, but I have accepted that those days are over for awhile.
As you know, I already have temporary custody of my 2 & 1/2 year old granddaughter . Try adding another 2 year old and a 4 year old.. Yep, it's true, Alan and I picked up our other two grandkids from the crisis shelter on this past Friday.
I have phenomanol family support and without them, I think I would loose my freakin' mind.. These two kids are going through a tough transition and have been through so much..

So for now, the art can wait, and we will nurture and care for our precious grandchildren.

9 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hi Dianie! Wow, what big changes for you! I am sorry it's sort of a difficult time, but I know you will make your grandchildren's lives so very wonderful!

BIG hugs!
Zan

LLA Creations said...

My heart goes out to you and your Grandchildren. But how lucky can your Grandchildren be to have two wonderful Grandparents!

Incipient Wings said...

sounds like YOU are the phenomenal one!
those children are beyond blessed to have you.
hang in there my friend:)

Cameron said...

Your grandchildren are so fortunate to have you two. I am just so sorry for the circumstances that have led them to your doorstep....but the love, warmth and support they have waiting for them within your 4 walls has got to be a comfort...

My very best wishes,
Cameron

Linda said...

You are one of the strongest women I know. It's going to all come together soon, I just know it...and until it does we are all here to help in any way possible.

Love you!
Linda

Diane said...

You are a wonderful person to take them God bless!

maddyrose said...

Your grandchildren are blessed to have you. Hugs

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sending big hugs to you. So sorry to hear of this crisis - but your grandchildren are in wonderfully amazing hands.

Doran & Jody said...

Wow! What a change in life!
Good luck! What a wonderful blessing it will be to the little ones.