Wednesday, February 29, 2012

For Real This Time!

Yes, I really am re-doing my studio!!!
I know I've said it before and before, but this time it is for REAL!!!!
Seeing will be believing right?
I've de-junked which was my biggest obstacle..
Walls will be washed and prepped this evening..
And I finally decided on my color palette and will be purchasing my paint tomorrow.

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!

Here is my inspiration for color.



I'm going to be daring, using purple for the walls.

stay tuned for progress pics...

Wishing you all a fabulous day :)

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Sounds like it'll be a fun place to work in. Can't wait to see the final result!

Love You To The Moon And Back said...

WOW I am excited for you. Purple will be awesome. Can't wait to see it finished. Love your color choices. Love you all!!!

maddyrose said...

WOW!!! PURPLE??? Bold choice, but a fun one. I'm so excited for you!! When your turns out to be fantastic maybe you'll come and do mine?!? :^}

Flora said...

Passionate purple!!! Wow. that is going to be vivid!!! Should make for some wonderful creative work!!!
Blessings,Flora