Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I want from this New Year!

Hi friends!

this is a picture-less post!

I got up extra early to do a few things like, taking down Christmas. Instead, I found myself here on the computer. Whoopsie!!!!
I guess Christmas can stay up one more day :)

I haven't really set or mentioned any resolutions for this Fresh New Year.
I will just simply be applying the many lessons i have learned in my life over the last year to this New Year.

What did I learn in 2011? Well I'll tell you ...

1. Family is important and sacred. I need to always keep the door open to family... talk things out and hug each other often.
Hubby and i need to see family that live farther away much, much more often.

2. share my gift of creativity freely with people and children who want to learn and create.

3. I desperately need to drop all other venues that i have neglected forever, and sell what I create on a venue that i love. I LOVE Ebay :)

4. To move forward with what I believe in with a positive attitude.


Well there, i laid it all out..lol

now it is time to skip taking down Christmas and visit some blogs.
Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

maddyrose said...

I've taken down Christmas but it's sitting in piles until I get containers down from the attic. I like your approach to the new year. I still haven't managed to put together resolutions or goals and wonder if I'm having a problem because it's the wrong way to go about it. I guess I just want to be a good person and not waste my time here. I think that your number 4 is what I'm trying for. Whatever your plans I want to wish you the very best.

Zan Asha said...

Sounds like a great list...except I don't get Ebay. Seems like it's expensive to sell, and no idea if anyone will buy? I did this once and ended up spending lots of money to post three items, and no sales!! So if you have a secret for succeeding with it, let me know!! :D

Happy New Year!!

Sue said...

The Christmas decorations can wait! I have 'planned' for the past week to take down our outside decorations, especially as the weather has been unseasonably warm for January - but like you, I have been sidetracked. Over the past year, I have come to realize that the pressures I put upon myself are the worst! I'm slowly learning to 'go with the flow'...much less stress and in the grand scheme of things, so much easier.

I like your observations of what you have learned the past year. There is much to the old adage "live and learn". Wishing you a very wonderful 2012 Dianie!

Hugs,

Sue

MLBetterly said...

I never seem to make New Year's Resolutions. I know I'm going to break them so why kid myself, ya know? I've never been a fan of rules or limitations either. I am loving yours though. Not resolutions, just learned wisdom. I'm way ahead of ya on the Christmas thang though. I took Christmas down the day after. No joke. :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hi Diane. We still have not taken down Christmas completely - just moved it all into one room! Tomorrow shall be the day, sadly. You have quite a list of achievements - and I know you will continue to move forth with them in the New Year. Hope that you are well!