Monday, January 16, 2012

The Moon & A Witch

Hello friends :)
I hope you are all well, and enjoying the winter months.

as a child, January through March seemed like the longest and most dreaded months. I didn't ever think I'd get through them. And, I'm sure my poor mother wasn't sure she'd survive my miserable presence.

But, somehow over the years I have begun to enjoy those dreaded months..
I find in these cold months, coziness & warmth.
A time where i can really relax a little and do what ever i want.
I can read my favorite magazines or fuss a little with the decor in my home.

When Spring arrives it's back to being busy, busy.

While my little sidekick and I have been enjoying the slower pace of winter, we also have been sinking our fingers into clay.

Though it took awhile, I was tickled silly to finally complete my first 2 sculpts for 2012'
I have listed them for a 3 day auction on Ebay.


" The Littlest Witch "


Thanks so much for visiting!
I wish you all a splendid day!

7 comments:

Zan Asha said...

They are soooooo cute! Happy Winter Dianie! :)

LLA Creations said...

Great designs! I bet you and your sidekick had a good time. Stay warm!

maddyrose said...

Love the two new pieces, Diane. Enjoy your being cooped up in the house time which I'm sure is more fun with such a cute little sidekick.:^)

Sue said...

Good for you for embracing the finer things of these cold, winter months! :)

I LOVE your Man on the Moon and your little witch.....they are both so cute!

Cameron said...

Starting the year out with a bang, I see! These are marvelous, Diane!!!

Incipient Wings said...

incredible...your talent blows me away!

maddyrose said...

Hey Diane, it's me again here to tell you that you've been tagged with the Liebster blog award. Hope you don't mind. Hugs