Sunday, December 4, 2011

A few New Listings.


Hi friends!
I just wanted to mention real quick, that I have listed a few NEW items to my Etsy Shop.
The first three are Candy Containers.Perfect to tuck little treasures or candy into.


They are available over at my Etsy Shop.. click here



I also have a few items on Ebay. This darlin' little Snowman,

and a little tiny Santa ornie :) You can view the auction here.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are all well and enjoying this Holiday Season!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Very cute, Diane!! Your little elf hands are multitasking like crazy...hehee!

Georgina said...

Lovin' your stuff, Dianie. Suppose you have your hands full right now, but that just makes this time of year lots more fun.

You too enjoy...lots!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Love love love it all, Diane!!! :) xoxo