Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wahoo! I have STUFF for Sale.

Hello friends,
I hope you have had a fun filled weekend.

I've been catching up on a few neglected items from my work table.. that have been begging me to get em' done......


Finally, completed and for sale.

This little fella is a Snowman who knows how to multi task.
He is a candy container, a chalkboard for counting down those days until Christmas, and an all around cute as the dickens Snowman, sure to evoke a smile!
He is currently for sale over on Ebay!



And just look at this lil' guy... He is one of ten candy containers I have just listed in my Etsy shop. only $ 4.99 WOW!!
if you would like to take a gander and get a start on your Christmas list, simply click here.

Thanks so much for visiting :)

6 comments:

Cameron said...

Cute, cute stuff, too!!! Will definately be peeking into your store ;)

Incipient Wings said...

I'm always left speechless when I look at your awesome creations!
have a great night :)

Linda said...

Love them! I have a serious obsession with snowmen!!

maddyrose said...

You did it again, you made me chuckle. I love the multi-tasking snowman and the other little fellow as well. Have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Everything is soooo super cute!!!! :) And so full of holiday cheer, too!!! :)

AliciaArtShop said...

WOW! I love your multi-tasking adorable snowman! VERY talented artist. ~Alicia♥