Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good Morning to all :)

I have a few Candy Containers/pill boxes up for sale! They make darn cute gifts filled with Candies or little trinkets.
When the candy is gone, they make for a nice container to carry in your purse or car for pills,mini first aid, sewing kits, etc.


These three guys are available on Ebay now. $15.97 Free Ship on a buy it now!
They are my new update for November for the Halloween Queens Castle Bootique.

However, the Bootique is having a few technical burps, so in the meantime while those burps get worked out, I thought I would show you all of my offerings.

If you see something you would like to purchase, feel free to email me.

Each container is made of a sturdy washable, food safe plastic.
the rectangle container measures; : The rectangle box measures: 2 1/2" long, 2" wide, 1 1/2" deep.
and the round measures; 3" across, 1 1/2" deep.

Details; I have sculpted various OOAK designs onto the lids of each container. Some of the containers have a character from one of my own molds, of my original sculpts.
The clay I used to sculpt the lids is a new Wonderful Epoxy clay called Amazing Sculpt!
The clay and name speaks for itself. LOVE IT!!!


Each container is $ 4.99 + $ 2.00 shipping.
Shipping is FREE when you purchase 3 or more containers.

Snowman #3 is Sold! :)
The lids fit nice and snug, no worries of opening and spilling out into your purse.

Snowman #2 is Sold! :)
They would make a nice gift for some lucky soul on your list :)

Snowman #1 is Sold! :)
I'd like to thank ya, for stopping by to see these little characters.

Please check back in on the Bootique.. I'm sure it should be up and running soon..
Thanks for your patience :)

Have a splendid day &
Take care:)

6 comments:

maddyrose said...

Diane, your candy containers are adorable. Each one is cuter than the last if that's even possible. I especially like the snowmen. Have a wonderful day.

sassypackrat said...

Oh Diane too cute! I love them all but I'd love to have Snowman #1 come live with me! I'll send you an email. Also thanks so much for putting my badge on your blog. ;0)

~Tonya said...

Adorable, Diane! What a neat idea. I adore snowmen...but dislike snow immensely. I am sure that makes lots of sense right?

Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day.

Tonya

Cameron said...

Those are wonderful, you smart little lady!!
Epoxy clay you say? Does it air dry?

That would be great for jewelry making, I bet!

Incipient Wings said...

youre so so talented!!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely wonderful!