Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a clean studio, what?

Okay, okay, I know this has nothing to do with a clean studio and maybe not the nicest thing to post??? But when I saw this on Pinterest, I laughed and laughed, until I fell off my chair..
Similar words my SIL has teased me about over the years during coffee, referring to my ex from many, many years eons ago.


On a serious note.. I CLEANED my studio! It was LONG overdue for a REAL deep cleaning.
I have been working on it in small time frames. Instead of my art time in the studio, I've been organizing, throwing stuff out and washing walls..
I was so scared of what might lurk in the corners or the closet???? I lucked out, I only had to let out 2 blood curdling screams & smoosh 2 creepy long 8 legged creatures....Ahhhh, now it's a clean & spider free space.


Now, I'd better get creating before the 3 little kiddos wake up!!!!


8 comments:

maddyrose said...

LOL!! On both the cartoon and the cleaning the studio shtick...I really need to do some serious cleaning in mine and almost had myself talked into starting today but luckily I came to my senses. WOW! Close call there!

sassypackrat said...

It's so rare that my studio is completely clean but I love it when it is. I'm due for a major clean up too even though I just had one! LOL! Enjoy while it lasts!

Justine's Halloween said...

I got a laugh out of that cartoon! I think that's how everyone feels. :)

Caroline said...

I loved the cartoon and wish that could have been my excuse for my ex!
Congrats on a clean studio, it's on my list of things to do one day--lol! :D

Georgina said...

I had to laugh at your cartoon...I suppose I was too...25 years worth of drunk!! LOLOLOLOL!!

I'll clean the studio again after the new year...I know I'm going to make a bigger mess since I'll be making lots of my Christmas gifts.

Get in there and work, now, but don't wake up the babies!!

xxoo,
Georgina

LLA Creations said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad to hear someone has a clean Studio :) Mine is still in the semi mess.

AliciaArtShop said...

YAY! cross one off your "sometime" list :) the cartoon was SO funny too, made me laugh out loud. Hope you have a great week ~Alicia♥

Cameron said...

YOU make me laugh :D
Good for you getting your space all cleaned up....such a necessary, yet difficult thing to do...and washing walls! Wow!