Thursday, October 27, 2011

When the world pushes you to your knees,
you are in a good position to pray.

unknown

Dolly Sods Wilderness
Mornin' !

I've been adding my own little quirks into my healthy plan...
1st.. let me tell you though, on my last weight update I was holding my own against the prednisone..
Well, that little beast is in the lead... If you want to see a full moon Halloween night, I'll be sure to post a pic of my face
.
Anyways, i wont let that get under my skin to bad???

back to quirks
.. Awhile back, I decided a good way to start the day was to take a good 10 or 15 minutes and meditate every morning. Adding positive self talk to myself.. you know all the good stuff we forget to tell ourselves about ourselves :)
I have noticed it kinda starting to help with my attitude.. I've been just a bit more relaxed, I've been able to deal head on with the issue's that arise without feeling as though I'm going to have a come-a-part.. and the strangest thing of all.... I've been standing up straighter, lol... yes you heard me right.. I have always had poor posture and lately, I've caught myself standing straighter.. could this be something called Confidence???

Well, I don't know, but I'm keeping that quirk in my healthy plan!

See the above pic, O' HEAVEN!!!!! Now that's a place to meditate!!!!

Oakie Doak,
I'd better get to work in the studio.. I have some good things coming along, one I will list later today and the others in a few days.

Have yourselves a Fantastical Day!

6 comments:

maddyrose said...

I'm not making much head way with my getting healthy or weight loss. If anything I think I'm gaining weight. I'm pretty sure if I could get an attitude adjustment it might help my cause. I'll be back later to see what you've been working on. Have a great day.

Georgina said...

Sounds like you've got a great plan there, Dianie. I've been going to the gym at least 4 times a week. Today, I have to take it off since my hips were really angry with me yesterday...couldn't even keep up with my 89 year old mother!! OY Never had hip problems till I began going to the gym...staying away from that inner-thigh machine..it's a killer!! But I'm loving it over all.

Seems lots of us our taking our health very seriously lately...let's keep this momentum up...it certainly is the best thing we've done for ourselves in years. So know you are not alone in the quest for good mental and physical health...gots lots-o sistas right there with ya!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Sheryl Parsons said...

Good plan Diane! I find reading scriptures and prayer help my days run so much smoother. The confidence factor sure helps too doesn't it?!

AliciaArtShop said...

beautiful photo! I think your meditation plan sounds great. Whenever I can remember to get out of my own head for a bit I calm down too. Great job :) ~Alicia♥

MLBetterly said...

What a beautiful photo! I could definitely get some peace there. :) Maybe I need to start meditating too!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

That sounds like an excellent plan! It will help keep you grounded and peaceful. That photo is just lovely, by the way! I always find myself a bit calmer when out in nature! :)