Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Snowmen on Parade 2011'

Good morning my bloggy friends!

I stayed off Pinterest yesterday, and look what I accomplished!!! It's just amazin' what you can do when you keep your priorities straight, Lol...
This year, my Snowmen will have a new refreshing color scheme.
I am inspired by the natural and cool colors this year.. I dunno why, I just am.

The old snowguys & gals will be going O*Natur*El :)



~Joy



~Peace



~ Ornament (1)


~ Ornament (2)



~ Ornament (3)

Did I tell you.... I LOVE to create snowmen!!!

I'm pretty sure this is just my first batch.
I will be listing the 3 Snowmen Ornies tonight on Ebay. My goal is 7:00 pm mountain.
They will start with a low bid of 99 cents!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The snowman figures will be listed in my Etsy shop later this evening, along with more pics.

All Snowman that are sold through my Etsy shop will have FREE shipping throughout the Holiday Season! Use code; Snoflake when checking out.

If you are interested in any of these little fellers, later this evening you can find them on my side bar to the left; Etsy, Ebay.

I hope you enjoyed the parade :)

Happy thoughts for a great day!


WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO * Holy Snowflakes !!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I love snowmen and these are just too fun!

MLBetterly said...

I love them all! The ornie that has his hat over his eyes is my favorite! Love him!

LLA Creations said...

Again and again your creations make me SMILE ;)

Great expressions

Happy Halloween

maddyrose said...

Diane, I love your snowmen, they are some of the cutest I've ever seen, and I collect snowmen so I've seen a lot.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!! They are all so amazing, Dianie! :)