Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Ugly Mug :)

After listing all my Snowmen earlier today, I had that sigh of relief. I went upstairs, cooked some mean taco's for the tribe, then retreated to the studio to jot down a few ideas I had meandering in and out of my brain cells.
Then hubby and I called it a night. All snuggly wuggly, peacefully drifting off into a land of faraway....
SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
I sat straight up outta bed and realized that my POor Old UGLY, SPoOkY, ScAREy MUmMy didn't get listed. I'm sure he felt really left out.. So I jumped up and got his Ugly Mug onto Ebay!
His starting price is 99 cents. If you love spooky, scarey then grab yer broom and click here!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

He is ugly....yes, but also cute....though he probably doesn't want to hear that!

I checked out your snowmen, too! So creative!

maddyrose said...

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I think that's the old saying and I really don't find him that unattractive. Not completely ugly anyway.

sassypackrat said...

Oh my he's just wonderful!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

He's CUTE, Dianie!!!! :) I love him. :)