Thursday, October 20, 2011

A lil' Gypsy Witch & Snowman too...

Good morning, to all my blogging kindred's!

I haven't peeked my head outside yet, but I just know it's going to be a splendid day, I feel it in my bones :)

I have a busy day ahead. I will be submerging myself into the wonderful and creative world of packaging and shipping ! ? Do you like to package?
I do, I really do enjoy packaging my little creations that have been adopted. Just knowing that someone out there loved my work enough to purchase it gives me a humble and good feeling inside. My customers deserve their newly purchased *OOAK* art to come to them in style.. And really, it's pretty cool to think that your creations are traveling the states and at times the world!
Oakie doak.. I don't want to freak you all out with my love of packaging! moving on..

before I get wrapped up into that world, I wanted to give you a little peek of my newest ebay offerings.

In the above photo you will notice the Lil' Gypsy Witch.. isn't she just as adorable as can be?

Well, let me give you the low down on this little stinker... Like all Gypsies, she is a collector. She collects anything that speaks to her & touches her heart.. When I told her she was going on Ebay for adoption, she gasped, then ran off quickly!!! It wasn't but a few minutes when she returned holding a bag ever so tightly... I said, "what is in the bag Lil' Gypsy Witch?"
She replied with a wink, " my treasures are in the bag and I'll be taking them with me".
So as you can see, if you want to adopt this Lil' Gypsy Witch, you might want to know that she's bringing a bag of goodies too..;)



And then there is this whittle guy... teeny, tiny and cute as a button all nestled into an antique china child's teacup. He is hoping for a new home in time for the Holidays !
He can be adopted on ebay.

Well this concludes the tour of my my newest offerings.. And I do hope you enjoyed meeting them :)

I am headed up to my packaging room ( Dining room table ) for some creative fun!

Enjoy your day :)

4 comments:

maddyrose said...

Diane, I love the little gypsy witch, she's so darn cute. Your creations always make me smile due to their extreme cuteness. Have fun packaging.

MLBetterly said...

They're both fantastic and I'm loving the crackle!

Zan Asha said...

Hehe, everything you have is so stinkin' cute! They are a delight, as usual :)

HUGS to you!

Cameron said...

I love to package, too! It really is the final touch...and the first impression your customers get of you.

What cuties you've been making! Love that whittle snowman!