Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

365 days of anticipation and now, It's finally here!!!!!!!!!
It will be an eerily quiet Halloween for Alan and I, except for those spooky little Ghosts and Goblins in search for treats.
Usually, we have a Halloween open house, filled with food & fun. A place for the cold, hungry, spooky souls to fill their bellies and warm their feet...
This year we will relax with a good spooky movie and just listen to the merriment of Halloween, and the loud giggles of the little Ghosts & Goblins coming up the walk in search for a treat.
I'm looking forward to an eerily quiet evening.

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!



The Queens of Halloween over at the Bootique will be debuting a few New Halloween collectibles Tomorrow November 1st. I believe the new pages will update around noon, SO Grab yer' brooms and click on the pic to zoom over there...
I have a few Candy Containers to offer this month.

I have Halloween and Christmas.. These two are just a sample of what I have listed:)

I hope you enjoy your shopping adventure ;)

5 comments:

maddyrose said...

Sounds like you're going to celebrate pretty much like I plan to, good movie and a quiet night with the occasional calls of "Trick or treat."

Georgina said...

Sounds like a wonderful Halloween for you all. We're going to make our yearly drive, down the street, across the train tracks and over the state line into NM for the best beef ribs ever! It's our Halloween ritual since there are hardly anymore little goblins in the 'hood anymore...all grown up, moved away and have their own little goblins now.

Have a great one.

xxoo,
Georgina

MLBetterly said...

I'll be out Trick or Treating with my little goblins this evening. Happy Halloween!

Lisa said...

Happy Halloween, Diane!!!!
so ya think it's going to be quiet? I betcha it's not!!!
You guys have fun! and don't eat all the treats!!!! just saying that because I will!

lots of hugs,
Lisa

~Tonya said...

Hi Diane,

I had a busy, but fun filled day. I hope you were able to relax a bit in between give the lil tricksters some treats :)

I always love looking at the new goodies. Your samples look wonderful, as always.

Have a great week!
Tonya