Saturday, October 1, 2011


Good Morning friends,
I couldnt let this day pass without a warm welcome to
October !
Ahhhh, the "Magic" of it all !
I LOVE the warmth,and magical extitement October and the next few months brings to us.
It's time to pull out the warm & cozy throws to cuddle up with in front of that, in our case electric fireplace.
Make BIG Ol' pots of hearty homemade soups. I could live on soup I do think :)
I love to bake, but nothing is better to me than Fall baking.
Pumpkin cookies, quick breads of all kinds using nature's bounty.
If you would like some YUMMY & easy recipes for this time of year, don't forget to check out Mommy's Kitchen. She has the best recipes and I can honestly tell you that I have never been disappointed.
I hope you enjoy this gorgeous October day :)

3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Happy October, Diane!!

maddyrose said...

It looks like it's going to be a day for hearty home made chili which is what I'm making using my garden's bounty or tomatoes and chili peppers. I think I could live on soups too and I love to bake but have really got to watch my weight so am cutting back. I did bake pumpkin muffins recently.

Cameron said...

I love it, too! I feel like I'm a reverse hibernater....dormant during those hot, hot months and emerging refreshed and ready for the Fall and Winter!