Monday, September 5, 2011

Halloween items & a Snowman too!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend doing what you like to do!!! Can you believe that September is already here?
This is truly my most favorite time of year.
I love to get up real early on a crispy cool Fall morning , root through the closet and put on one of my husbands cozy flannel shirts...Then it's off to my husbands sock drawer to find a big over sized pair of cozy wool hunting socks, slip them puppies over the toes & up onto the footies, next... off to the Kitchen to pour a cup of strong hot coffee with a hint of cinnamon. Now I'm ready to sit outside on the swing and soak up every little bit of the Autumn morning...Mmmmmm good!



We had several ideas of getting out of town for Labor day weekend, but instead we chose to stay home and work on some of our art. We had a great time as we always do in the studio. Alan worked on his slingshot and I managed to get a few Halloween items completed, and one little chubby Snowman.
When it was time to take the pics, my photographer (Alan)agreed that with the cloud cover it was just to darn dark in the house to take pics... Soooooo hopefully the lighting will be in our favor tomorrow :)

Until then....

4 comments:

Moriah said...

Oh Diane. I am praying for an autumn day to enjoy. I am so tired of the FL heat and rain. I really need to get these windows open again and remember what I love about FL again. Think of me while you enjoy the cooler weather.

sassypackrat said...

I'm wearing my thick socks, sweats and a hoodie and enjoying every minute of it! My favorite weather!

maddyrose said...

I hope the lighting improves as I'm anxious to see your latest creations. We stayed home for the weekend too and I used the time to paint two pieces that I'll be showing later this month. The weather where I am is perfect right now. It's warm during the day and cool at night and the sky is clear. Soon all of this will change but change can be good too. Have a great week.

AliciaArtShop said...

WOW! I love your blog :) great photos and I am so Happy that Halloween will be here soon. I need to check out your other blogs too. Happy Creating ~Alicia♥