Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gordy The Ghost On Ebay!

This little fella has been keeping me busy chasing him about the house.
I think he overheard me talking about needing more exercise?



"Catch me if you can" he says, with a whole hearted grin!
I finally caught him as he was flying into the dining room, of course once he found out I was trying to catch him for a picture shoot, he was more then happy to pose.
Now the pics are taken and Gordy the Ghost is listed for adoption on Ebay... And now, I think he is upstairs flying about teasing the dogs...hmmmmmm?
If you need a little more exercise and would love a Happy go lucky Ghost to live with you, then you can visit him on Ebay!
Shipping is FREE :)

4 comments:

Light and Shadow Studio said...

This is wonderful Diane. Love his eyes! Glad to hear you are getting exercise, LOL.

LLA Creations said...

Gordy sounds like a wild and crazy guy :) You just made me SMILE again and the story matches Gordy's expression!

Have a great weekend

maddyrose said...

He's my idea of what a ghost should be. I love his eyes and toothy grin.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Isn't he lovable!!! :) I love his expression and the little bits of glitter here and there. :) Isn't it exciting that fall is almost here? :)