Wednesday, September 7, 2011

99 Cents!

As promised ( Thank you Sunshine ) I have the pics of my newest items for sale. This little fella, a dashing JOL rests in a Witches hat. He is available for adoption on Ebay.. Opening bid is just a mere .99 Cents !

Hooray for Yummy Candy!!! This Spider/Witch sits atop a Candy box guarding all the Yummy Candy! What a cute gift this would make for your little monsters :) Available on Ebay with a opening bid of .99 Cents or if you cant wait, there is a Buy-it-Now option :)

O my goodness! We cant forget "Snowflake " over in the Etsy Shop.. He is a darlin' little Snowman for the collectors :)

Thanks to all my friends and Collectors for your continued support of my work.
You give me the gift of doing what I love :)

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Oh that candy box is too cute!

Linda said...

I love all your work. You are truly a talented artist. Keep up what you are doing.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

These are just delightful, Diane! Your muse is on fire!!! :)

AliciaArtShop said...

wow!! I love your Art! Such creativity :) Great job and Happy Creating ~Alicia♥