Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WIPS Complete & Ebay!

Two posts in one day??? Well gee whiz, i really didn't plan it that way..
Remember last week I showed some pics of my WIPs? I am excited to say that I did get three of them finished.

This mixed media painting is quite different to what I generally create and sell.
I have longed to create little whimsical mixed media works of art ( on the sweet side of life) and I really am tickled as to how this little 4 x 5" on canvas art piece turned out.
I will be listing her today on my Etsy and she will sell for $15.00 with free traveling fees. I am thrilled to say that this lil' Witch painting sold moments after listing . Thank you KIM :)


Now this wrinkly old spooky feller will scare the socks off the bravest of souls... yes, you will sleep with one eye open..lol...
his name is " Dee Old Devil " and is available on ebay now.. you can visit the auction by clicking on the link to the right on my sidebar.

Thanks so much for looking,
I have a couple more little creations in the works and hope to share with you soon :)


3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

These are fabulous works, Diane!!!! Big congrats on selling the painting - it's no surprise that it sold so quickly. I love it!!! :) And I love the ornie, too. Scary but so cute!!! :)

Linda said...

Very nice work..

Linda said...

Hi, I am new to your blog. I love your artwork. I will be back to see more soon.