Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Zombie Zidz!

Hello my bloggy friends :) I wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate your visits and comments.. You always make my day!
Lately, I've been behind on things and haven't had the luxery that i so much enjoy to visit my friends blogs or to answer emails..So please know that I appreciate you and I will get my act together soon :)

This week I've been working feverishly in my studio on Birthday gifts for family members.. Yep, they were all born in August and the same week no less, and me being always behind schedule I'm cutting it real close..Yikes!
However, i was able in the middle of my studio madhouse to finish my newest little Zombie Kid :)
So go ahead and take a look, i hope you think she's a cutie :)
Thank you for looking and
I wish you a most SPLENDID DAY!!!

~ Zandra ~

Zandra enjoys late night shopping at the malls, creating unique styles for all of her Zombie friends hair & taking late night strolls through old graveyards with the other Zombie Kidz. She is certainly one*of*a*kind with a happy spirit, surely to make anyone around her smile.
If you would like Zandra to be a part of your family, she is available for adoption on Ebay!



4 comments:

maddyrose said...

Zandra is a real darlin' She sure brought a smile to my face.

sassypackrat said...

Love her!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I know how it feels to try and play catch up! The last few weeks have been most hectic. :) I love Zandra - what a great expression!

Heather H. said...

She is wonderful!!!!