Friday, August 19, 2011

I Cant Show You Yet!

So I just had to tell you what I've been up to.. I have a hard time keeping things to myself, so I will let half the cat outta the bag.. But, So sorry I cant show a pic of my WIP or then the other half of the cat would be out, then I would spoil everything!

Well first off let me start with the button from Frosted Petunias I have pictured there on my post. Well that belongs to Anna and she is having an ATC swap. Her blog is wonderful and uplifting full of magical surprises, so it is no wonder why i love to visit..
I took the plunge and participated in the swap and that is what I've been working on.. I am having SO much fun!!! On Thursday the 25th we will reveal the ATC we received from our partner and the ATC we made.. I CANT WAIT!!!!!
If you click on Anna's button it will take you to her blog, you can also grab her button for your own blog..Have fun meandering through her magical blog!
Oh, and have yourself a Wonderful Weekend!

2 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Anna hosts the loveliest gatherings. I am sure your ATC is amazing - can't wait to see the final reveal! Hope the weekend is treating you well. :)

Heather H. said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you made!!! I wanna swap!!! I always seem to hear about them when they are almost over.Thanks for the comment about my kewpies.. Now I am off to browse the rest of your blog so I can get some Halloween inspiration.
Tootles,
Heather