Monday, August 15, 2011

A Halloween Candy Container & A Happy Ghoul!

I love this time of year!
The early mornings are getting that cool crisp nip in the air, and I'm getting all to anxious for the Fall to arrive.
It is also time when some folks start collecting those fun & colorful candy containers to put yummy treats in for the sweet little Goblins in their lives.
I LOVE to create Candy Containers for just that purpose and i have this one just listed on Ebay!

Lots of Candy Corns will fit into this Sweet Ghostly Candy Container! If you are looking for A fun & unique collectible to hold your candy gifts, visit my ebay listings frequently as i will be adding new designs throughout the Fall season.


This Ghoul is a happy little feller as he was adopted just seconds after he was listed!
He could hardly contain himself, jumping up and down, soon getting me to join in with his happy dance of excitement!

Whew... I am pooped from all the dancing!
I finally settled the little ghoul down enough to get him ready for his journey to his new home.

Have a fantastic day :)

2 comments:

maddyrose said...

Fun stuff, Diane. I absolutely l-o-v-e your ghoul. The candy containers are great too, but the ghoul is devine.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh what fabulous goodies! I love the candy container with the super sweet ghost - and your little ghoul. Great Halloween goodies, Diane!