Thursday, August 25, 2011

Artful Bag Challenge ATC Swap !

Hello friends, it's a beautiful August morning here in Northern Utah and A perfect day to share...

First, I would like to thank Anna From Frosted Petunias for hosting the most Fun & Wonderful ARTFUL BAG ATC SWAP!
I was lucky enough to get in this swap as Anna needed a couple more little swappers...so I took the plunge.. my first ATC swap, and I surely hope to participate in more...

Anna was my very talented ATC partner, and talented she is...
I received this package in the mail Monday afternoon.. Look at the sweet little details on the package! LOVE IT!!!

What a sheer delight to my eyes when I pulled out a little package wrapped in beautiful foil papers with red scroll designs.. I wonder how Anna knew red was my favorite color?
I let out a screammmmm.... as i opened the wrapping to find this Wonderful little paper purse. I LOVE IT! I wonder how Anna knew the colors of my home?

And inside the lovely paper purse, was this Fabulous Artful Bag ATC ! I absolutely LOVE IT! The colors & design is rich and full of depth & detail.. I LOVE the carpet bag, and it fits me to a tee!

I LOVE the detail on the carpet bag, especially the pin with dangly beads... Thank You so much Anna :)

This was a very fun ATC swap and i hope to join more..
I wished I could show you the ATC I created just for Anna, but scatter brained me was so excited to package it up, and send it to Anna that I plum forgot to take pics... well, until i was in line at the Post office.. Da O !
No worries though.... You can visit Anna's blog Frosted petunias to see all of the Artful Bag Challenge ATC's from the swap!

Thanks all for stopping by, with the weekend fast approaching I'd like to wish you all a Splendid one.
I will be keeping myself out of trouble by hanging out at my grandson & niece's Birthday parties....Love to Party !!! LOL ;)


5 comments:

Linda said...

I know for sure that you had a great swap partner.. and I can tell by your blog that you are a great swap partner also. Very talented. Thank you for sharing.

Please check out my swaps too.

Elly said...

You really made an artful swap. Anna's ideas are awesome. The bag and her atc are more than stunning and your claywork is just breathtaking. Never seen such a colourful artpiece before. (:o)
Elly

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Anna is amazing talented. I love her treats for you! I am sure that Anna will post photos of the goodies you made for her. I can't wait to see them! Happy weekend to you! :)

Frosted Petunias said...

Thank you for all your sweet words Diane, and for posting these great photos of my bag. I absolutely adore the amazing piece of art you sent me. Thank you for a wonderful swap. I have sent out stuff before taking pics too so you're welcome to use the pics I have of your card if you'd like to post it on your blog. Have a great weekend :)

Anna

Selma said...

I love both of ATCs you have made. So sweet little bags you have done.