Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Surprise Gift & WIPs

"Oh my...the irony of it all. Be sure to mark your calendar with todays date and post title so you can refr back! You'll understand early next week. *wink"
This was a comment left from one of my collectors and good friend Jody,that left me puzzled, and the gears in my brain a turning...
Years ago when I first started selling my art on Ebay, Jody purchased one of my Ornaments.. It was a lil' Bee named Burtis. Over the years we have become goods friends, chit chatting over the phone & emailing from time to time.
Jody has brought great inspiration to me in my life, and well.. she is full of surprises too, as i found out on Monday.
Yep, the mail man dropped off a package that brightened my day once again. Inside the package was a sweet note from Jody and this darlin' Ornie she purchased from one of my fave artists!
Jody knew that i love Lisa's art from LLA Craetions, and she purchased this sweet ornie for me... She is so thoughtful and sweet! Thank you again Jody, I LOVE HIM!!!



I have a few things that are keeping me busy in the studio and out of trouble...
From the scariest of scary to the cutest of cute.

My hubby was recently asked, " if he sleeps with one eye open with all the spooky characters i create".. I rolled on the floor giggling when he told me this... then i asked the question.. Well do you?
He said, "Well, of Course I do " Lol...

As you can see in my wips.. i am adding some cute*ness here and there... Oh, and I like cute!

What are you working on this week? I'm sure it's magically wonderful!
Cheers to a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

!!!!!
i LOVE that little painting!!!!
and is that a spider???
ooooooooh i love this!
I'm just finishing a witchy painting.
Jody sounds like a great friend:)

maddyrose said...

Your work table looks much more interesting than mine. One of my pieces is nearling completion and that's always fun. The other pieces are just plain strange looking.
I love the Ornie from LLA Creations as I do all of Lisa's art. I can't wait for next week, not with all of the "winking". Have a wonderful day.

LLA Creations said...

Well...I think I've seen this ornament before...maybe???

Can't wait to see your new creations done ! !

Zan Asha said...

Ahh, friends like that are so great! Just like YOU :)

All your art is looking good! Can't wait to see the finished products!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a wonderful gift! :) Enjoy! And I can't wait to see your finished WIPs. Is that a painting I spy in the photo? :)