Monday, July 25, 2011

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I am taking a little break to catch up on a few things..
okay, maybe a lot of things, lol...

However, I will be listing an item or two on Ebay later this week, and a couple of items on the Bootique the 1st of August. I will get a pic onto my blog when I list them :)



I'll leave you with this yummy and cool desert from Mommy's Kitchen... KEY LIME PIE ! It is so good and will definitely make you forget about the heat, for a most heavenly minute or two ;)


Have a great week :)










4 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

Glad to hear you're doing good..
The pie looks great:)
Looking forward to seeing your new items listed.
Have a great week.

Georgina said...

There goes the waste line...oh wait, I have no waste line...lost it to menopause...not it's nothing more than a "waist land!!" LOL Just bookmarked that site, as if I need to, but I'm always looking for good stuff to make...when it's not so hot outside!!

Have a nice break, Dianie, and enjoy your creative time...good for the soul!!

xxoxo,
Georgina

LLA Creations said...

New designs and pie sounds great!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Enjoy your break. It's good to step back and just relax!!! Looking forward to your return. :)