Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAPPY 4th !!!!

Hello friends!
I hope you are all enjoying your Holiday weekend:)

A quick note to let you know that I wont be listing any Ebay items until Wednesday evening ... Totally off my schedule, but I'm taking advantage of this Holiday weekend, then I have the great pleasure to watch my grand*kids on Tuesday ... LOVE those little stinkers :)


I am proud to be an American!
I am humbled and grateful to have the Freedom to be ME !
I owe that freedom to all the Men & Women past, present & future who have sacrificed so much for our FREEDOM!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
&

4 comments:

Georgina said...

Have a great and safe weekend!!

Lee said...

Enjoy the holiday weekend-and spending time with your grandchildren!
Thanks for sharing!

maddyrose said...

Lovely post. Happy 4th of July.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Enjoy your break and have a happy holiday!!!! :)