Thursday, June 23, 2011

Once there were Three Ghosts...

Bernard, the eldest of the three....

Ollie, the wiser....

Then there is Ottis, he's just a barrel of laughs...

These Three Ghostly brothers are up for adoption on e-bay.. they are sold as a set. The ghoulie ghost brothers told me they don't want to be split up... I assured them that they would stay together forever & ever & ever...
If you would like to welcome them into your home , for ever & ever then you can visit them over at Ebay to get better acquainted. Buckle up & hold onto your hats.... just click here and were off!

This is "Puddles"
She is a mischievous yet sweet butterfly. Little stinker had a BAD * PIC * DAY.. she would not mind in front of the camera, I gently warned her thrice, but finally had no choice but to put her on time out, and tell her that she will have to wait until Saturday for her debut on Ebay ...



This is the look Puddles gave me when I told her to sit in time out! Sheesh some peoples butterflies!

( Don't tell puddles, but I think I may give her another chance for pics & and her Ebay debut for Friday...Saturday is just way too far away.. and well.. the little stinker is So cute..)



I hope you will join me tomorrow to see my first Guerrilla Friday adventure!!!

Wishing you the best weekend !

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, how very creative. I love them.

Incipient Wings said...

love the initials very clever..they are so delightfuly creepy! and puddles!I have problems photographing butterflies too,they just dont sit still for me! and i do believe that she may just have some fairy magic in her.
they are all incredible:)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

The three ghosties are adorable! I love their expressions. I can totally understand why they wouldn't want to be separated. Your little butterfly sprite is so cute - too bad she is shy (or just being cheeky!)