Thursday, June 16, 2011

Into the night..

Oh my.. I've had plenty of rest that really did this body, mind & soul good.
I've also had some time to reflect on my art, goals and my creative desires to try new things.
One goal I will share pertains to Ebay & selling my Ornaments and Candy containers. I have always been kinda wishy -washy on when I list and don't list, and sometimes , I would even skip a week or two..
I have come up with a goal to list twice a week.. they will always be 3-day auctions because I like them. I will list on Saturday evenings with auctions ending on Tuesday evenings . My second Listing day will be Thursday evenings, with the auction ending on Sunday evenings.
My shipping days will be Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Hopefully this will give my collectors something to look forward to, and a commitment to myself to keep busy and not get complacent.
The last couple of evenings I've worked late into the night creating a couple of Halloween ornies.. They will be available this evening on Ebay.
Thanks for letting me share my goals with you..

Now, I must skedaddle off to clean my little cottage that has been SO neglected.. EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Have yourself a spectacular day!!!



3 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

yay! you are feeling better!!!very happy to hear that, and very excited about the new ornaments:)
have a great day.

Incipient Wings said...

yay! you are feeling better!!!very happy to hear that, and very excited about the new ornaments:)
have a great day.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Glad you are now extremely well rested. :) Your goals sound great - you've inspired me! :)