Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Great Outdoors

I had to pop in and share my excitement! Mr. Mac and I, are going camping today!!!! I am just beside myself EXCITED... Yep, the butterflies are having a ball in tummy..
We have tried several times to go camping this year, but obsticles seemed to sprout like weeds... I knew we would eventually find our way into the peaceful wilderness.. but I'll tell ya, the anticipation has been dreadfulllllllll !


In the studio I have been working on something new and different...Very Whimsical & fun! I stayed up until 4:00 am then back up at 6:55 am to work on this new piece... Maybe, just maybe with a spoonful of magic, I can show you all a pic of my new piece tomorrow.. Then I would LOVE good old fashioned critique ..lol...

Well, I'm shutting down the studio and computer for the day, and going to stock my truck for our mini trip.

would love to have all of you gather round the campfire for spooky stories and s'mores :)

I will leave you with this quote that I ran across recently.
I LOVE IT !

It will definitly find it's way on my studio wall....


7 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Bwaahaa! I love that quote!! But Diane, you are ALWAYS awesome! Rock it!

Ahh, you are an outdoorsy person, like me! I hope you have fun camping!

Lee said...

Hope you have a terrific time!
Looking forward to seeing your new creation.
Thanks for sharing!

Incipient Wings said...

ooh how fun for you!
I hope you have a beautiful time!
I love sppoky stories and s'mores!
have one for me:)

Incipient Wings said...

ooh how fun for you!
I hope you have a beautiful time!
I love sppoky stories and s'mores!
have one for me:)

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Hi Ladies! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.. I always love & welcome your company :)

We are already home from our mini trip.. short, sweet and totally rejuvenated!!!

I shared some s'mores with you all :)

hugs,
~Diane

Tumbleweed Trails said...

I'm glad you were able to go enjoy the great outdoors even if it was only for a short.
Jody

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I hope you had a fantastic time camping!!!! I know I'm late in reading this (trying to play catch-up). Can't wait to see your new work!!! :)