Saturday, June 18, 2011

" Best Friends "

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday evening.
I've spent the best part of the day in the studio finishing up on this Sweetie Pie !
the other day, I realized that it had been awhile since I've created a candy container ( one of my favorites to create)So i got on the band wagon and got' er done.
I will have to say that this is my ultimate most favorite to date.. I hope you like her too.
She is just freshly listed and her auction will end Tuesday evening. To visit her auction click here.

I will be really busy tomorrow so I would like to wish any dads out there a Happy Fathers Day!
And to all the Kids & Moms... Happy pampering your sweetie :)

2 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It is really a fun piece! So perfect to hold candy in - any time of year!!! :)

Incipient Wings said...

too too cute!they look so happy...!!!