Monday, May 23, 2011

Prayers


My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to the community of Joplin, Missouri.
I cant even imagine the sheer terror, and the immense suffering and pain that has hit the town in a matter of seconds.
My sweet fellow artist and friend Lisa, who has touched me deeply through her art, words of encouragement and great humor, lives in Joplin. I am so thankful that she and her family are safe.
My prayers go up for all of the many communties that have been raveged by the tornadoes and flooding this Spring.


3 comments:

Sue said...

The devastation and loss is horrific - looks worse than war zone pics. My heart goes out to everyone.

Zan Asha said...

This is indeed very sad :( I wonder what we can do, so much strange weather and things happening in the world. Please let her know that I am praying for her too!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I am so glad to learn that your friend Lisa and her family are safe. The devastation caused by the tornado broke my heart. Thank you for issuing such a lovely prayer. Theresa