Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hard Hat Required!

Have you noticed that I've been playing hookie from the studio lately... It's SPRING and...
My Fugly Front Porch has been calling my name, saying, " It's time for a Re-do!!!"

Can you believe that this is how we have been welcoming our guests? The grandkids think it's very COOL!..lol...

There was a time..about 6 years ago to be exact, that I was partial to GREEN... Not So Much Anymore!

I never really cared for this type of railing, and I don't have the funds to replace it at this time. But I'm sure there is something we can do on a frugal budget that will look better then it is right now, dont'cha think?


Well, I guess I'd better get busy so I have some make-over pic's to show you :)

"The world is but a canvas to the imagination".
Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

Love You To The Moon And Back said...

That's funny how the grandkids made your front porch into a sandbox.Got to love them!!Can't wait to see what you have in mind.I am sure it will look amazing! Have a GREAT day! XOXO Peggy

Sue said...

Love your comments on your pics and am really hoping that you post updates, as you renew this rather tired porch!

Hugs,

Sue

Zan Asha said...

Hey Diane! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Well, it's not always fun to remodel, but you sure make it seem that way with your cute post! Let us know how it goes!