Thursday, April 7, 2011

See The Magic !

It started with winds whistling throughout the night, followed by buckets of rain, and now this fluffy white stuff. I am sure our ski resorts are tickled pink, as this snow storm should continue throughout Saturday.Days like this keep me content in my studio.


The colorful signs that Spring is on it's way in our neck of the woods, is very encouraging, as this storm moves through the state.


I have been keeping very busy in the studio with a variety of creations for upcoming venues. Today i geared my focus on painting this whimsical fellow.I have much painting yet to do as far as fine detailing,shading and highlighting. Once the painting is complete, I will add some accessories and fluffer-do :) The title of this fellow is " See The Magic "I hope that when this piece is complete, I will have captured that Magic! He will be in an Art Show next week, then will make his way to the Queens Bootique in May.

Thanks for visiting and many wishes to you for a wonderful weekend :)

4 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Wow! I cannot believe snow is still happening in your part of the world!

In the meantime, I love your new work! Heh, maybe one day I'll actually finish some art! :)

Lisa said...

Oh I love him, I really like his belly! Bet ya sell it, aren't you allowed to sell for the art show!
I have been reading that a lot of folks got Spring snow! Watch, it'll be 70 degrees tomorrow.

Cocktails are ready!
Thanks, for stopping by, Diane,

Linda said...

Love him!! This weather has got to get better soon...I hope

Miss you,
Linda

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I hope spring comes - and stays - soon! I love your new work - I definitely "see the magic!" Theresa