Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh Mummy !


Wow, I cant believe how fast time passes by. It has been over a week since my last post or Ebay listing.
This little Mummy Ornie has been patiently waiting to make his debut on my blog and Ebay. He is available for adoption now on Ebay.. There is a Buy-it-now for those who just want him now or you can put a starting bid of $8.99 with Free shipping. He would make a fabulous Easter gift for the Halloween collector or a special little gift for yourself, because you deserve it ;)
Have a happy day!!

5 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Oh he is adorable...Your work has always been so sweet.

xoxox

Love You To The Moon And Back said...

Diane,I love your MUMMY.I love it's teeth and everything about it.You do such a GREAT job on all your work.The detail is awesome!
Love, Peggy:)

Zan Asha said...

He's a cutie! :)

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Sonia!!!! I have missed you :) I am so happy you stopped by, and thank you for your sweet words.

Hi Peggy!Thank you so much :) If I am going to give any of my creations teeth in the future, I am going to have to get some stronger glasses, lol..Love ya!

Sweet Zan, Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Look at that face! What a cute mummy! Theresa