Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Littlest Witch Of the West

Before I reveal my newest Ebay auction, I wanted to share this Scrum-dilly-umptious recipe!
We were having all the kids over for Easter dinner, and this year I wanted to serve something different then the traditional Ham that I generally serve. One of my favorite sites to find recipes is Allrecipe.com. I ran across this Chicken florentine recipe and it sounded so yummy I tried it. IT was sooooo good, and such a hit.
I will mention that if you are watching your waistline or fat intake, saddly this is definitley not the recipe, but once in awhile, i dont think it would hurt. Here's the recipe Chicken Florentine.
Note: I changed one thing, I used fresh spinach in place of canned.

"The Littlest Witch Of The West" is one of my newest little Ornie creations. She is available now on Ebay!
I Love creating these little ornies, In fact, I think they may possibly be my favorite, and have more on the work table in the magical process of creation.

Wishing you all a week full of magical fun!

3 comments:

Love You To The Moon And Back said...

Diane, The receipe sounds yummy. I will have to try it. I love your little witchy. Nice work as always!!
Love, Peggy

Georgina said...

Oh Diane, you very wicked lady, will have to try that recipe!! As for my waistline, I don't worry about it...my waistline is now a wasteland!!!! LOL

Love your little witchy...sooo cute!! Have a great week.

xxoo,
Georgina

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Your witch is so sweet - I just adore her expression. Thanks for sharing the recipe - it's always nice to have a different meal during the holiday. Hope you had a good one! Theresa