Friday, April 29, 2011

" Boo Magic "

Remember a few posts ago, I showed you a pic of my whimsical piece I was working on for a local Art Show/ Contest called " See the Magic ". Well, here he is " Boo Magic " He just recently returned home from the show with a few credits under his belt.

I was tickled orange & so honored to have won 1st place in the 3-d arts division and 1st place in peoples choice.
I am, what I call and underground artist..lol I have always stayed on the down-low in my community as far as art goes. I love to visit the museum and go to the local plays, but i really have not shared with many in my hometown, what comes to life in my studio. In the past years I have sold my work online, and I guess that is where I chose to promote my work.

I entered my " Boo Magic " and was delighted and honored to know, that my work touched a magical place in the communities heart.
It is a feeling that is priceless.

On May 1st. at 12:00 noon Eastern time, On the Halloween Queens Castle Bootique " Boo Magic " will be looking for a new home to sprinkle his whimsies of Halloween magic !

2 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations!!! That is just amazing!!! The piece is awesome - there is so much great detail. It's so cool that it took first prize in the people's choice. Theresa

Lisa said...

Man, Diane, you should be very proud, and don't keep your art off the grid! I know I've seen previews of this piece, but there is so much detail so I know it must look 10 times better in person! He's going to go quick! I said so!

xoxoLisa