Thursday, April 28, 2011

Art's A Fluttering in May!

Hi all ! I had to take a moment and share this sweet photo of my granddaughter Jayda. She is posing here with the cake she and her daddy made for her mommy. She is sooo proud.
Today I had the great pleasure to watch Jayda while Mom & dad were at work, and she brought some of her yummy cake to share. It was scrum-dilly-umptious!!!! All I can say is... Move over Rachael Ray, this 21 month old baker is taking over!! Lol...



" Lilly " is my new May offering for "Arts A Flutter". She is lovely, Sassy and Gothic and will be available for adoption
tomorrow, 1:00 pm pacific time.
I really enjoyed creating this sweetie. I sculpted her atop an old handmade glass bottle stopper and was so pleased with the way she turned out. I hope you like her too!
Wishing you all a SPLENDID Friday ;)

1 comment:

Love You To The Moon And Back said...

Oh Jayda, you are so cute and what a proud little look on your face. The cake does look yummy. And Diane I love Lilly. She looks sweet to.
Love, Peggy